The Sauerkraut is finally finished after 3 weeks of fermentation and it tastes absolutely wonderful.
I can’t believe how easy it was to do. I just shredded the cabbage and sprinkled a pinch of sea salt onto each handful that I placed into a large food grade plastic tub. When the tub was full I placed a small plate on the top with a large container of water on the top of that for weight, covered the whole lot with a tea towel to stop any fly’s getting in, sat it on the kitchen work bench and then just waited 3 weeks.
Couldn’t be any simpler.
Why not give it a try.
- 75,488 hits
- Honey from my Flowhive
- Flow Hive update video
- Burrito Bowl Video
- Aquaponics update video
- Raw Vegan Carrot Cake Video
- B12 supplementation for all Vegans and Vegetarians
- Dr Klaper on probiotics
- Sweet Buckwheat Pancakes video
- Savoury Buckwheat Pancakes video
- Tasty Hummus video
- Healthy Chips Video
- Omega 3 Video
- Life Changing Loaf of Bread Video
- Chocolate Energy Nut Ball Video
- Yummy Vegan Ice-Cream Video