I’ve just finished watching this DVD and it is totally awe inspiring. No matter what your health is like you will benefit from and learn something by watching it.
I urge you to do so.
Just go to the Fat Sick and Nearly Dead blog by clicking on this link to either watch the DVD free using Hulu or to download from iTunes or Amazon or to purchase directly.
This is the introduction directly from the blog where Joe Cross urges you to Reboot your system;
“During a Reboot, you’ll commit to consuming only fruit and vegetable juices for a period of time. 3 days, 5 days, 15 days, 30 days? It’s your choice! The goal is to help you break a cycle of an unhealthy lifestyle and simply enhance the quality of your diet by increasing your intake of fruits and vegetables.
The results? Excess weight starts to pour off, your belly starts to flatten, your skin glows, you start to think more clearly, you start controlling a disease naturally rather than depending on medication, and overall you are a happier, healthier person. When you consume only juice, your system is flooded with an abundance of vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients that help your body stay strong and vibrant.
A Reboot program, followed by a healthy lifestyle helps you:
– Boost the number of fruits and vegetables you consume daily
– Break the cycle of unhealthy eating and crave healthy foods
– Jumpstart a weight loss plan
– Manage a healthy weight
– Lower the risk of life-threatening diseases
– Promote longevity
– Decrease aches and pains in joints and muscles
– Boost your immune system
– Release stored toxins
– Increase energy levels
– Promote beautiful and healthy skin, nails and hair
– Ease digestion by accessing digestive enzymes locked away in whole produce”